We are the Relycon s.r.o. company, member of AD Group, registered under ID 71859012 in the business register, located at Na záhonech 1482/65, 141 00, Praha 4 – Michle, Czech Republic.
Our contacts are:
On our website https://www.relycon.cz we work with cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that our website sends to your web browser or to the device on which you are viewing the website (e.g. computer, phone, tablet). They allow us to recognise you and adapt our website accordingly. They also help us to analyse traffic on our website.
What types of cookies we use?
- Technical (functional) cookies cookies are necessary for our site to display and function as intended.
- Marketing cookies allow us to customize content based on what pages you have previously visited. They are also used to analyse the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
On what basis do we process the cookies?
- We may process technical (functional) cookies on the basis of legal regulations. Without them, our website would not be displayed correctly.
- We can process statistical and marketing cookies only with your consent, which is of course voluntary.
The period for which we store cookies can be found in the table below.
You can disable use of all cookies in your browser settings. However, the settings must be made separately on each device (computer, phone, tablet). You can also browse the web in your browser’s anonymous mode.
Who processes cookies for us?
- Google Ireland Ltd., provider of Google Analytics, Maps, Fonts and ReCAPTCHA services, located at Google Building Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland., in accordance with its terms.
The handling of personal data takes place within the European Union. If processing takes place outside the EU, then on the basis of the relevant legislation (exemptions approved by the European Union, or after meeting other data security requirements).